The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Gay sugardaddy LF young shredded good looking local Chinese guy (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=879838)

gashear 22-05-2022 01:10 PM

Gay sugardaddy LF young shredded good looking local Chinese guy

I am Local gay chn guy, 34 chn 170 52, completely straight-acting, not feminine at all. Seeking somebody slimfit or muscular, with shredded abs and biceps, to pay regularly. U should be between 18 to 25 and is local chn.

U must be willing to kiss, tongue lick, cuddle (will be discreet when we are out, just like bros.) and be chatty and naughty.

Besides that there will be no penetration and u don't need to suck, u must be willing to do anything and everything I want, no question. (previous guys actually found this quite kinky, heh)

Don't worry, u do not turn gay or be labelled gay cos of this, mainly also cos it's between u and me and nobody else will know.

This is a PPM (pay per meet). If keen pls pm me with your stats and face + shirtless pic (just the topless bod, NOT NUDE) of yourself in the same 1 pic with no filter - It will be 100% discreet, don't worry.

Or intro yourself with your tele ID and name, and I'll msg to say I am from the forum. (you must show face + bod pic in Tele)

Thank you.

gashear 02-06-2022 12:42 PM

Re: Gay sugardaddy LF young shredded good looking local Chinese guy

Bump, available.

gashear 06-06-2022 01:13 PM

Bump, available.

gashear 16-06-2022 08:13 PM

Bump, available.

gashear 02-07-2022 02:58 AM

Bump, available.

gashear 02-01-2023 11:17 PM

Happy New Year all. Bumping this again as I am keen once more. It's a new year, so if it's not your thing let's just be nice and cordial and move on from my post.

Anyway, keen individual please pm me with Tele if you are willing to show face + bod pic as mentioned in post, thank you! :)

sammyhunk 03-01-2023 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gashear (Post 21311489)
I am Local gay chn guy, 34 chn 170 52, completely straight-acting, not feminine at all. Seeking somebody slimfit or muscular, with shredded abs and biceps, to pay regularly. U should be between 18 to 25 and is local chn.

U must be willing to kiss, tongue lick, cuddle (will be discreet when we are out, just like bros.) and be chatty and naughty.

Besides that there will be no penetration and u don't need to suck, u must be willing to do anything and everything I want, no question. (previous guys actually found this quite kinky, heh)

Don't worry, u do not turn gay or be labelled gay cos of this, mainly also cos it's between u and me and nobody else will know.

This is a PPM (pay per meet). If keen pls pm me with your stats and face + shirtless pic (just the topless bod, NOT NUDE) of yourself in the same 1 pic with no filter - It will be 100% discreet, don't worry.

Or intro yourself with your tele ID and name, and I'll msg to say I am from the forum. (you must show face + bod pic in Tele)

Thank you.

quite confused.are u looking for gay or non gay
? To be able to accept kissing from another guy has to be gay right? Else how would a normal straight guy wanna kiss u?

gashear 03-01-2023 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyhunk (Post 21948096)
quite confused.are u looking for gay or non gay
? To be able to accept kissing from another guy has to be gay right? Else how would a normal straight guy wanna kiss u?

I am looking for non gay otherwise I'd be at gay forum. And I've met a few bros here or from another, some became regular for awhile. Obviously there will be no FR cos nobody here wants to be known for meeting up with me and I am trusted never to reveal their identities ever.

Straight guys can and will kiss another guy, as long as with a nice and gentleman (I write gentleman, not sissy) guy like me.

Regardless, obviously I've had successful meetups otherwise I wouldn't be back.

TheBiggerone 03-01-2023 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gashear (Post 21948137)
I am looking for non gay otherwise I'd be at gay forum. And I've met a few bros here or from another, some became regular for awhile. Obviously there will be no FR cos nobody here wants to be known for meeting up with me and I am trusted never to reveal their identities ever.

Straight guys can and will kiss another guy, as long as with a nice and gentleman (I write gentleman, not sissy) guy like me.

Hard to do more gay than that

sammyhunk 03-01-2023 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gashear (Post 21948137)

Oh come on. Non gay guys kissing a gay? So disgusting. Don't big hole leh. Only a gay will kiss another guy.

gashear 03-01-2023 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyhunk (Post 21950176)
Oh come on. Non gay guys kissing a gay? So disgusting. Don't big hole leh. Only a gay will kiss another guy.

You don't have to believe, as I mentioned, I wouldn't be here if there hasn't been success. So thank you for your post, but there's no need for me to convince you. So take care and have a good life, will not be replying you any further. :)

gashear 07-01-2023 03:24 PM

Hello, when u msg me pls leave a Tele ID, cos I don't come on here daily. Thank you!

gashear 14-01-2023 12:58 PM

Bump, please rem to leave a Tele ID, otherwise I can't contact u, thank u.

gashear 21-10-2023 03:17 PM

Hi, bump on this, seeking again, pls be willing to show face+shirtless bod pic on Tele, and DM your Tele ID, thanks!

gashear 04-11-2023 06:43 PM

Hi, bump on this, seeking again, pls be willing to show face+shirtless bod pic on Tele, and DM your Tele ID, thanks!