The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Nice massage place for overseas visitor (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=67337)

wildnhard2005 12-03-2007 03:21 PM

Nice massage place for overseas visitor

To my the senior bro out there,

I have this problem whenever i have overseas visitors from Jap or Korea, besides the HC is marina south, is there other place that bro here can recommend with nice ambience, lady that can speak english to bring them?

They are not into TN type of service, and also, visit to such place is always on last minute basis, example in between meeting when we have like 2 hours free slot.

Really appreciate the information.

Thank you

teraterm55 12-03-2007 04:16 PM

Re: Nice massage place for overseas visitor

Golden finger has good thai, local and malaysian gals that speak english.
Facility wise is also ok. but some bros find it a bit run down.

The other place is this HC located at CBD area. cant remember what its called. City Inn or something. you can most probably find some postings on it.

Alantino 12-03-2007 08:22 PM

brother wildnhard2005,
u can try the HC at Concourse , Casanova, 3rd floor . Nice place there:D

compaq69 12-03-2007 09:19 PM

Bugis HC- If u go for look,got a few ang pais like gigi,cindy,michelle and may.But be warn in 1st place,this hc is one of the run down one.

Legend-Located in queen street 's hotel,if u client are more into ambience,u can consider put him stay there .But ladieswise; most of gd one no longer there.

Leisure-also got a few not bad looking gers like estee,sugar and miko,and they got hot spa for u and client to soak in.But abit far from CBD area,slightly more troublesome if ur client stay inside CBD.

Dragon and Lexon -Ladies are generally more pretty but damn expensive.if ur company pay then no need to think,just go!!:D

wildnhard2005 13-03-2007 12:38 AM

Many thanks to all the bro for the kind advice. Charges for such activities are of course paid by company. They have already tried Dragon, so perhaps, i will bring them to other HC. will check out other thread on those few recommended by the seniors here.

Once again, thank you very much for the recommendation.

sgkingfisher69 13-03-2007 02:03 AM

Hey

I believe you do not require pools and sauna for 2 hours. You can try..

1. Nimble Fingers at Goldhill Plaza

2. Legends HC at Queens Hotel behind Allson Hotel at Waterloo.

3. Parkview HC at Holiday Inn Orchard

The above are nice cosy but not high class kind.

h

curiosityz 13-03-2007 02:36 AM

yes, sgkingfisher69's recommendation is good.

crusader 13-03-2007 11:48 AM

try the joint located at s'pore badminton hall . clean, good food, good facilities . enjoy

imom 13-03-2007 04:26 PM

If ambience is important, you can try Spring Spa at Apollo Centre, B1.

IMHO nicer decor, pool and rooms than any other HC. Also has pretty decent food, with at least two main dishes on offer daily, in addition to snacks like paus and stuff, and double-boiled soup.

Only drawback is the ladies are more of age than places like Dragon. Mostly late 20s to 30s. The advantage is that the massage is actually quite good. I usually go to Spring when I need a good rub and specials are just a nice after-thought. And espcially if I'm in the mood for the 'step on back' treatment.

anfkk 13-03-2007 06:25 PM

I entertain overseas guests quite a bit. For clean action and good enviroment, I suggest Spa Oriental. got another thread on this spa already. For "extra" action, I would bring them across the causeway to Eden! Or spend a bit more go to Dragon.

Steadyman1 13-03-2007 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imom (Post 1900582)
If ambience is important, you can try Spring Spa at Apollo Centre, B1.

Agreed with bro imom and food wise not bad too.
Another place is World Spa at Orchad Hotel.
Nice place with good food and cosy environment.:)

wildnhard2005 14-03-2007 11:37 PM

Mant many thanks to all the recommendation. I am very grateful for all the advice given.

Most likely, i will bring them to the one in concourse as usually they want to spend like 2 hours to slowly soak in the pool and relax a while before action starts. Unless they want to go back to Dragon.

But i also appreciate the feedback regarding clean and healthy massage as sometimes, you get real decent family guy who want just that and nothing else.

Once again, thank you all for your help.

wildnhard2005 15-03-2007 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teraterm55 (Post 1898581)

The other place is this HC located at CBD area. cant remember what its called. City Inn or something. you can most probably find some postings on it.

Any bro know about this HC in the CBD area? My visitor mentioned to me before, but unfortunately, being a non-HC guy, i was unable to take them there.

Appreciate any information available.

Thanks in advance

Peregrine 15-03-2007 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildnhard2005 (Post 1903561)
Any bro know about this HC in the CBD area? My visitor mentioned to me before, but unfortunately, being a non-HC guy, i was unable to take them there.

Appreciate any information available.

Thanks in advance

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=67262

You can try Pissa HC at Cuppage Plaza. Just been there before CNY and that might suit your Jap clients as there are all the joints cater for Japanese. ;)

Special Service or purely massage is available. More than 1hr, free body scrub.

wildnhard2005 16-03-2007 12:11 AM

Thank you for the recommendation, brought them to Concourse this afternoon liao, sorry, i am unable to provide any FR as when those F...ker was enjoying themselves, i was in BK checking and retriving e-mail :( .

But after about an hours plus, they came looking for me smiling, so i guess they have a pretty good time. ( in any case, confirm better me!! )