The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Discord Channel For SBF (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=640100)

Elessar 01-02-2017 12:43 AM

Discord Channel For SBF

the problem with viola rooms is that anyone with the link can get in and see whats inside, its good for mass sharing ,
Discord on the other end is way different, can set the server to be in private, with invites only .

Discord supports voice chat and text chat and has mobile app. I'm currently using discord for my sites and forums. So i thought i share with the members here.

i have setup a discord server , we can start sharing stuffs there be it mega links or whatever .

the server is currently in private, those interested can pm me, and i will send u the link to get in.

Also looking for mods for the room so when it gets messy we can do housekeeping .
Will also be sharing my stash of whatever i found there .

Matcycle 01-02-2017 02:28 AM

Re: Discord Channel For SBF

interesting. :cool:

JPhantom 01-02-2017 02:51 AM

Interested!!

Takeiteasy5188 01-02-2017 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elessar (Post 15585559)
the problem with viola rooms is that anyone with the link can get in and see whats inside, its good for mass sharing ,
Discord on the other end is way different, can set the server to be in private, with invites only .

Discord supports voice chat and text chat and has mobile app. I'm currently using discord for my sites and forums. So i thought i share with the members here.

i have setup a discord server , we can start sharing stuffs there be it mega links or whatever .

the server is currently in private, those interested can pm me, and i will send u the link to get in.

Also looking for mods for the room so when it gets messy we can do housekeeping .

Interested.

rucker183 01-02-2017 10:00 AM

interested :)

jasonchuah92 01-02-2017 10:18 AM

interested

Elessar 01-02-2017 10:20 AM

PMs has been replied.
Thanks

kthan10 01-02-2017 10:21 AM

Interested

RedHood29 01-02-2017 10:56 AM

interested

Langoustine 01-02-2017 11:28 AM

Count me in!

sammyboyfor 01-02-2017 11:47 AM

I have been playing around with discord too.

Main problem with discord is file size upload is limited to 8mb unless you purchase a nitro account and even then it is only 50mb

So you end up having to upload to mega and sharing links and then the link goes down because someone reported.

Quote:

Elessar 01-02-2017 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 15586656)
I have been playing around with discord too.

Main problem with discord is file size upload is limited to 8mb unless you purchase a nitro account and even then it is only 50mb

So you end up having to upload to mega and sharing links and then the link goes down because someone reported.

yup true that.
i already have my private filehosting which i use for my site.
if theres enough interest, i will do one for the discord channel.
hopefully im not breaking any rules here

alender 01-02-2017 03:27 PM

sounds interesting bro! i'm up for it!

thanks bro :)

profiting1985 01-02-2017 03:29 PM

Am interested too~

Sitiamani 01-02-2017 03:40 PM

Am interested too!

Quote: