The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Sharing of Swinging meet for Novice couple (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=973804)

ChinOldAgeM50 07-02-2024 02:20 PM

Sharing of Swinging meet for Novice couple

I am here just to share our past swinging experience as a Married couple when we started our swing session many years ago.

secretlurker88 07-02-2024 05:59 PM

Re: Sharing of Swinging meet for Novice couple

Start please.. don't get tired after typing one sentence..

ChinOldAgeM50 07-02-2024 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by secretlurker88 (Post 23050628)
Start please.. don't get tired after typing one sentence..

As wife is New to this swinging concept, so we starts off by advertising thru a few adults meet up platform after reading how married couples had spice up their sex life and would like to see whether we can try to arrange a meet up with people we are comfortable during our chat msg and hear from experience swingers on their exploration

Rickey 07-02-2024 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChinOldAgeM50 (Post 23051103)
As wife is New to this swinging concept, so we starts off by advertising thru a few adults meet up platform after reading how married couples had spice up their sex life and would like to see whether we can try to arrange a meet up with people we are comfortable during our chat msg and hear from experience swingers on their exploration

And then ?? ;):o

NozyJumping 08-02-2024 04:52 PM

camp for story, hope TS can type more in a post instead. hope to hear a nice story as i like swinging

FreebiezWanker 08-02-2024 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChinOldAgeM50 (Post 23050109)
I am here just to share our past swinging experience as a Married couple when we started our swing session many years ago.

Share ur wife pic pls....

ayushiest 09-02-2024 04:57 AM

Sexy she got amazing body

ChinOldAgeM50 10-02-2024 12:01 PM

The 1st couple we met was a Caucasian Male and his Chinese gf which was arrange to meet at for a drink.

As all 4 of us are New to swinging, everyone was very nervous and we are curious to understand how to enter if our chemistry can click as one.

Unfortunately, our 1hr of discussion, all of are able to same the same chemistry and it ended up without any happening.

After returning home, both me and my wife are honey after the discussion and we manage to have a GREAT Sex with fantasy that we are into swinging with others. ........

Neverlookback 12-02-2024 01:58 AM

Maybe some english lesson also b4 next posts

Not surprised it didna work out