The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Nowadays, ideal foreign wife is from which country ? Still from Vietnam? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=217958)

Sex4Love 26-11-2010 11:20 PM

Nowadays, ideal foreign wife is from which country ? Still from Vietnam?

Just want to know what is the 'market' or the situation about foreign brides.

Use to hear a lot of stories about China wives, also hear a bit about those from Vietnam.
Hear a few cases of Vietnamese women AWOL from their husbands.
Has this been getting more and more serious (or more often) nowadays?

What is the image of Vietnamese woman married to local guy in Singapore?

What are the pros and cons of marrying foreign women?
care to share any experiences, good or bad is also welcome?
Do guys who married them need to help them to take care of the wives' families at their hometown ? Is this the norm ?

What is(are) the latest favorite source (from which country) for foreign wife in Singapore ?

Will be keen to hear of guys who have foreign-born wives (Thai, Indonesia, Philippines, China, Vietnam, Myanmar or any other countries) to share their experiences.

Make love more, don't make more enemies

owl888 26-11-2010 11:41 PM

Re: Nowadays, ideal foreign wife is from which country ? Still from Vietnam?

TS, wat's objective of thread? U looking to import a foreign wife?

tanmikel 27-11-2010 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sex4Love (Post 5440246)
Will be keen to hear of guys who have foreign-born wives (Thai, Indonesia, Philippines, China, Vietnam, Myanmar or any other countries) to share their experiences.

you are talking about people not products . by now you should know everyone behaves differently . there is no such thing as ideal , only what you want . whatever nationality , there'll be good and bad stories .

Sex4Love 27-11-2010 01:05 AM

Just hoping to hear about experiences or frank discussions of guys with foreign wives. Nothing commercial or personal here !

alan0338 27-11-2010 02:09 PM

i have few frenz marry overseas wives, some happy some sad ........but heard the happiest guy is the one whom married a ZIMBAWEAN woman. :D

S i l v i a 27-11-2010 03:00 PM

I have a malaysian wife, so far so good.
Compared to local girls, at least they are not so demanding and they really do houseworks automatically, that pleases me as i can forcus on my work at home.

Best is if i go to her parents house at malaysia, everything i paid is in RM,not SGD, so that save quite alot of money,eg. bring her side of family out for dinner or shopping, feel quite "powerful" and got "face" that everything is being paid by me and i don't mind cos it is cheap. Compared if i got a local girl and were to bring her family out in sg for dinner etc, 0_o those expensive restaurants maybe they will say not nice in my face.

Btw, my wife is from those city, not those kampong kind so kinda suprise me that she got abit of traditional thinking in her. Sex is still great even after 7years, can cmi even :)

So far so good :)

bonkster 27-11-2010 03:03 PM

Ya the best now r the African native women who will gather food and watch the kids. U just need to TCSS and act tough. Sibeh ho. :D

SDBA 27-11-2010 03:07 PM

a few of my friends married Viet and very happy.
many year back, the common is Thai wife....

Sg girl is just too troublesome, doesnt want to do house work, demand alots,
ugly, no figure.

owl888 27-11-2010 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S i l v i a (Post 5441821)
I have a malaysian wife, so far so good.
Compared to local girls, at least they are not so demanding and they really do houseworks automatically, that pleases me as i can forcus on my work at home.

Best is if i go to her parents house at malaysia, everything i paid is in RM,not SGD, so that save quite alot of money,eg. bring her side of family out for dinner or shopping, feel quite "powerful" and got "face" that everything is being paid by me and i don't mind cos it is cheap. Compared if i got a local girl and were to bring her family out in sg for dinner etc, 0_o those expensive restaurants maybe they will say not nice in my face.

Btw, my wife is from those city, not those kampong kind so kinda suprise me that she got abit of traditional thinking in her. Sex is still great even after 7years, can cmi even :)

Gotta agree with u bro.

My friends married Malaysian gals. Most of them happy with their financials and sex :D

Got a lady Malaysian friend even sponsor to pay for hubby's car downpayment!

vice83 27-11-2010 03:27 PM

For me...ladies anywhere would be good except s'pore....btw I'm married with a PRC...my previous r/s with a local girl was damn...4yrs...she slept with 2 other guys...3 times...OMG....it was like shit...never study much...can't work long...wan buy this buy that....tell loads of lies....just my experience....

chucky69 27-11-2010 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sex4Love (Post 5440531)
Just hoping to hear about experiences or frank discussions of guys with foreign wives. Nothing commercial or personal here !

Why don;t you go and experience it yourself? If you cannot find your own local Singapore girl, go out with all sorts and try them.

You expect contributions form others and then you decide???? Hey it is your life and you hold the KEY to your destiny

naturegreen 27-11-2010 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S i l v i a (Post 5441821)
I have a malaysian wife, so far so good................
Sex is still great even after 7years, can cmi even :)

cmi = ? (cannot make it?)

otamay 27-11-2010 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by owl888 (Post 5441873)
Gotta agree with u bro.

My friends married Malaysian gals. Most of them happy with their financials and sex :D

Got a lady Malaysian friend even sponsor to pay for hubby's car downpayment!

Fully agree with you, I have seen Malaysian gals are talented and not so grumpy:)

alvin36 27-11-2010 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by otamay (Post 5442387)
Fully agree with you, I have seen Malaysian gals are talented and not so grumpy:)

I agree too. In general, if talking about foreign wife... msia gals are better than most other countries, culture are more similar with us.

Also, I dont quite like the idea of importing a lady to marry, or exporting herself to find a husband. Most importantly, is must have love then get married, do not import a lady to get married just to setup family and haves kids.

Imagine, the gal export herself to singapore to marry, she will marry as long as he is able to support her life financially. The main problem will come if he runs into health or financial problem, will the imported wife still take care of him ?

cheongsterjon 27-11-2010 11:23 PM

So far the malaysian girls i encountered are all very nice, down-to-earth and not too demanding...even when i buy them nice stuff like branded handbags they will show appreciation unlike many sg girls who really demand it and makes me unwilling to spend on the other hand....they generally nicer skin as well fair...