The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Is Covid d**k real? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=868229)

thelooney 21-03-2022 12:15 PM

Is Covid d**k real?

Came across this article. The guy claimed dick to have shrunk by 1 and 1/2 inch.... Wondering if this is real?:confused::confused::confused:

https://www.businessinsider.in/scien...w/88842678.cms

fallen11 21-03-2022 02:20 PM

Re: Is Covid d**k real?

Quote:

Originally Posted by thelooney (Post 21166390)
Came across this article. The guy claimed dick to have shrunk by 1 and 1/2 inch.... Wondering if this is real?:confused::confused::confused:

so far didnt happen to anyone i know of.

bignehneh 24-03-2022 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thelooney (Post 21166390)

Born with small cock say small cock la.

Xgenre 24-03-2022 03:07 PM

Not shrink but a decreased sex drive after recovering from Covid is highly possible. Covid is a disease that affects our lungs after all. Not enough oxygen makes it hard to be too active in bed. Likely to be a temporary side effect, hopefully.

I find that I feel tired easier after recovering from covid. Some friends reported a loss in memory too. Cannot recall things as easily. I find the cock head not as sensitive as before. Hardness still there. Even the MLs I visit notice this trend. They say guys who recover from covid takes a longer time to cum. Their hands more tired.

fallen11 29-03-2022 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xgenre (Post 21172659)
Not shrink but a decreased sex drive after recovering from Covid is highly possible. Covid is a disease that affects our lungs after all. Not enough oxygen makes it hard to be too active in bed. Likely to be a temporary side effect, hopefully.

I find that I feel tired easier after recovering from covid. Some friends reported a loss in memory too. Cannot recall things as easily. I find the cock head not as sensitive as before. Hardness still there. Even the MLs I visit notice this trend. They say guys who recover from covid takes a longer time to cum. Their hands more tired.

possible, but not common.
do a self check on your mental state first. dont let it get into your head. Sometime think too much, not real also become real. And remember, stress and fatigue kills everything.
It could also be the covid-related fatigue that affects this?
Next, go see a penis doctor. Let expert advise you better as covid-related effects are new to everyone.

Life6666 07-04-2022 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xgenre (Post 21172659)

Mine is not as hardness as last time after recovered from covid :(

Xgenre 07-04-2022 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Life6666 (Post 21201092)
Mine is not as hardness as last time after recovered from covid :(

It takes time for your body to recover. One month on, I have fully recovered. Memory wise ok. Hardness and all as usual. Had to verify with a live firing...

Life6666 07-04-2022 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xgenre (Post 21201179)
It takes time for your body to recover. One month on, I have fully recovered. Memory wise ok. Hardness and all as usual. Had to verify with a live firing...

It’s been 1.5 months after I recovered

Last time hard like steel, now the feel don’t know how to describe :o

Xgenre 07-04-2022 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Life6666 (Post 21202662)
Last time hard like steel, now the feel don’t know how to describe :o

Google numb penis. If the symptoms are the same, you may wish to go see a doctor.

pikmin23 08-04-2022 12:53 PM

I do feel abit more tired and less horny. But i dont think it is not any different when you are recovering from illness.

I feel better with exercise (running for me) and alot of sleep.

superkk 20-04-2022 12:14 PM

not directly related to TS's concerns but when i had my first orgasm a few days after taking my 1st modena shot, it smelt extremely musky. 2nd shot the next day was a lot less.

oddly, 2nd shot and booster no such occurrence.

PrivateRyan 27-04-2022 11:51 AM

The jab does make me less horny & sickly, took long to recover

thelooney 13-05-2022 09:50 AM

From what fellow bros comment, it seems like Covid does after the labido. Probably like Xgenre said, affects lungs and oxygen transport. Better stay safe and don't catch it.

Thanks bros for your inputs.:)

lautiko88 13-05-2022 01:42 PM

I have recovered from covid last year, personally I don't think my little bro is affected. Thank god! :D

ChiongQuest9 12-07-2022 10:54 PM

Just got covid in June. Still horny, still hard, still same length, still shooting same amount of semen :D