The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Hot PRC with solid C boobs demonese figure (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=91377)

g0ldf1sh 26-08-2008 01:56 AM

Hot PRC with solid C boobs demonese figure

Was trying my luck to find chio SYT at GL. Refuse to settle on any average looking gal. There is one standing FL at lor 21 that caught my attention.

Wore a black function dress with very short black skirt and revealing cleavage. Circle around the lor for a few round ,still find her the most outstanding but unable to get eye contact with her due to heavy traffic.

Finally found a place to park my car. Pick up my guts and walk towards her. She is indeed beautiful. Lean leg in high heel made her look extremely tall and attractive especially her big firm boobs and warming smile.

Pop the golden question and was surprise to be quoted $60. Ask the next question "where". Another surprise again. => above coffee shop infront where she is standing. :confused:

Anyway, something new other than the regular H81. Can choose 30mins or 1hr type of room. I choose 1 hr = $10.

In the room, we bath seperately. When I come out of the bath room, she is already waiting for me on the bed.

Figure wise really "no horse run". Firm solid C cup boobs that do not slag be it standing or lying on the bed. Was busy fonding and kissing her boobs. feel like holding two solid ball in the hand. Recommend for boobs lover.

Anyway, It is strictly bonking session. no GFE,BBBJ/BJ or cat bath. Maybe b'cos I already hard enough for the FJ.

Overall, In less than five minutes, I cum.

To conclude, she is definately a budget bonk for bros who go for figure and look but not in to GFE or BBBJ/BJ.

If she is your type, pm me for her contact. :D

Name : Wang Ling
Origin : ShenYang
Boobs : C Cup
Height : 1.6-1.65m
Weight : 40-48kg

toottie2 26-08-2008 02:18 AM

Re: Hot PRC with solid C boobs demonese figure

Foreplay like Catbath will be good...... skip BBBJ also can.
Can request for minimal catbath at least? even GL $40 cat so short, also got catbath, BJ

Compassion 26-08-2008 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by g0ldf1sh (Post 3006501)
Anyway, It is strictly bonking session. no GFE,BBBJ/BJ or cat bath.

You mean she does not allow Bbbj/bj and cat bath or is it because you did not want it?? What about frenching??

shanghaifun 26-08-2008 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Compassion (Post 3006546)
You mean she does not allow Bbbj/bj and cat bath or is it because you did not want it?? What about frenching??

ya man..was about to ask the same...no BBBJ meh ???:confused: pure FJ ?

aman 26-08-2008 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shanghaifun (Post 3006581)
ya man..was about to ask the same...no BBBJ meh ???:confused: pure FJ ?

like that can go lor 20 prc cat 80..pay $40 for 15min just f..k n go,some more room inlc.

aczeta76 26-08-2008 09:18 AM

Oh... that place upstairs huh... it is strictly for quick-quick biz... so if girl ask you to go there, chances are rush job

Else, they will go opp to Queens or over to BS although BS seems raid-prone recently.

ah F 26-08-2008 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aman (Post 3006873)
like that can go lor 20 prc cat 80..pay $40 for 15min just f..k n go,some more room inlc.

U need to pay meh? I thought everything is free for u, now u wan to go there n demand commission n free bonks from them rite? Wat a shame

wolfmaster 27-08-2008 12:04 PM

boss..

care to share the contacts?

I would prefer going to any 81.. .
upstair coffee not so good environment mah..

Compassion 27-08-2008 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aczeta76 (Post 3006916)
Oh... that place upstairs huh... it is strictly for quick-quick biz... so if girl ask you to go there, chances are rush job
Else, they will go opp to Queens or over to BS although BS seems raid-prone recently.

Bro aczeta, I see you still very active in many threads, how to go retirement from 1st Sept onwards???

Quote:

Originally Posted by ah F (Post 3007293)
U need to pay meh? I thought everything is free for u, now u wan to go there n demand commission n free bonks from them rite? Wat a shame

Bro, don't start a flaming war in this thread OK? Any problems with aman, u go and settle privately with him.

MMM88 27-08-2008 11:40 PM

NO BBBJ.............tat is terrible.......Not my cup of "juice":D

Ah Des 28-08-2008 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMM88 (Post 3011847)

maybe put on pictures ....:p

g0ldf1sh 28-08-2008 08:48 AM

Yup, definately rush FJ like what aczeta76 mentioned. Same behaviour as those cat100 standing FLs at lor 8. Got figure and look that make you drool :p but no service.

Anyway, from their behaviour, I xian liao cos you can tell that she rushing you as she just lie there and hinting you to quickly poke her. No other service.

So, I also quickly finish my job and fxxk off from there. :(f

Talking abt RTF, maybe when I am rushing for time. She is indeed a budget bonk. Her look compensate for service. Cannot complain much for that price.

Ah Des 28-08-2008 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by g0ldf1sh (Post 3012511)
Yup, definately rush FJ like what aczeta76 mentioned. Same behaviour as those cat100 standing FLs at lor 8. Got figure and look that make you drool :p but no service.

She is indeed a budget bonk. Her look compensate for service. Cannot complain much for that price.

maybe can just post her picture over here if you wants to prom her .:p

shanghaifun 28-08-2008 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMM88 (Post 3011847)

TOTALLY agreed with u....NOT my cup of tea either... 3 cheers for BBBJ fan...:p

g0ldf1sh 29-08-2008 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ah Des (Post 3013048)
maybe can just post her picture over here if you wants to prom her .:p

Just to Clarify. I am not her OKT or MaFu. Neither have I got a picture of her or got any commission in helping her. Don think I will RTF as I am also a BBBJ lover. :D

Just wanna share my finding with bros who are craving for look and figure over service and anyother thing.