The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   PRC Milf Teacher need help. (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=173256)

hexagon 10-03-2010 03:29 PM

PRC Milf Teacher need help.

Chance upon a milf PRC teacher from Fuzhou while lazying around in East Coast. She was sitting on the bench and reading a book. I took the courage to approach her after making sure that she was all alone. Sat beside her and start to chitchat. Found Kao Li Li to be a very friendly milf. With her innocent looks and spectacle on, she indeed looks a teacher. Spend quite a few hours with her and when time to leave, hinted if she would like to happy.
Sure enough positive reply and off we went. Had a good time and she says family is poor. Not many contacts here. So I offer to post her here.

Kao Li Li
Age - Mid 30
Look - Acceptable. Beauty in the eyes of the beholder.
Body - Proportional to height of 1.56m. Not fat guarantee.
Do - FJ, massage BJ
NO - Anal and raw

Damage : S$50 /1 / 60min but must pick her up at East area.

Will share with Milf lovers. PM me. Priority to bros with FR and posting.

Sorry she only understand Mandarin.

focker 10-03-2010 03:36 PM

Re: PRC Milf Teacher need help.

Bro mind sharing her contact pls? tks

eyesthatdrift 10-03-2010 03:57 PM

Brother,

Please PM her contact.

Thanks!

devilboyz 10-03-2010 04:31 PM

Hi Bro, can share her contact. Thanks.

Tockkongman 10-03-2010 05:55 PM

Bro - would appreciate her contact. How would you grade her massage?

Tks

QQ man 10-03-2010 08:29 PM

hi bro,

can pass me the contact...many thanks in advance:)

Birdman 10-03-2010 09:38 PM

Bros, can share her contact thanks

birdie8819 10-03-2010 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hexagon (Post 4653253)
With her innocent looks and spectacle on, she indeed looks a teacher. Spend quite a few hours with her and when time to leave, hinted if she would like to happy.
Sure enough positive reply and off we went. Had a good time and she says family is poor. Not many contacts here. So I offer to post her here.

Wow long time no find this type of MILF liao , TS can pass me the contact bo . :p :D

redsunz17 11-03-2010 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hexagon (Post 4653253)
Chance upon a milf PRC teacher from Fuzhou while lazying around in East Coast. She was sitting on the bench and reading a book. I took the courage to approach her after making sure that she was all alone. Sat beside her and start to chitchat. Found Kao Li Li to be a very friendly milf. With her innocent looks and spectacle on, she indeed looks a teacher. Spend quite a few hours with her and when time to leave, hinted if she would like to happy.

Kao Li Li
Age - Mid 30
Look - Acceptable. Beauty in the eyes of the beholder.
Body - Proportional to height of 1.56m. Not fat guarantee.
Do - FJ, massage BJ
NO - Anal and raw

Damage : S$50 /1 / 60min but must pick her up at East area.

Will share with Milf lovers. PM me. Priority to bros with FR and posting.

Sorry she only understand Mandarin.

Care to share the number with me.
thz

sticky5 11-03-2010 04:35 PM

Interesting find. Care sharing the ctc bro?

hexagon 11-03-2010 08:23 PM

Have release "teacher" number to those who PM.
Do treat her well.:)

Azura 11-03-2010 09:40 PM

Pls let me have the contact. Might be new but will definitely give a FR.

crv1768 12-03-2010 12:21 AM

Hi Bro, can share her ctc. Thanks Bro.

Desiree 12-03-2010 12:42 AM

just come back from bonking session with her

basically a waste. and a f'king attitude girl

looks: 8* - have to admit that she look hot for her age grp
body: 8* - same as looks department, yummy!
attitude: negative 3*, f'king hell, keep complaining say this want cannot, that one cannot, then change her lines and say she only do fj $50... tot TS say $50 for fj and bj and massage, in the end she din't even allow bj, frenching, touching of breast or body, painting
TS, pls check with her rates first, her do's and don's b4 putting up the price, don con bros like us
fj: negative 3*, just start for only 10 plus minutes and say time up, need to go (session just ended for only 40mins)
BJ: TS, pls dun con us
massage: panio style, still keep if her massage good must tip her. dream on

LASTLY: STILL HAVE THE CHEEK TO DEMAND $10 TAXI FEE FROM ME EVEN THOUGH SHE IS THE ONE WHO INTRO THIS WULU HOTEL TO ME. :mad:

PS: if i have the points to zap you, I will

hexagon 12-03-2010 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Desiree (Post 4658683)
BJ: TS, pls dun con us
massage: panio style, still keep if her massage good must tip her. dream on

LASTLY: STILL HAVE THE CHEEK TO DEMAND $10 TAXI FEE FROM ME EVEN THOUGH SHE IS THE ONE WHO INTRO THIS WULU HOTEL TO ME. :mad:

PS: if i have the points to zap you, I will

If you do not post FR, I would not have written this. You are one fucking cheeby asshole. Even before meeting her, you already PM me to allow you to start a thread and take over her. Why? now I know. You want to collect money from her. How I know? She told me about it. You even have the cheek to try and snap her photo, steal her pantie. You are really sick. Never get what you wanted and you now want to destroy her.

With your kind of cheeby fucking atitude, you do not deserve good service from her or anyone. You are real sick. I hope all brothers will zap you till no points.:mad: Fuck you.

Instead of helping, you try to be her okt. Now you have destroy her. Burn in hell, sex pervert.