The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   'Whole concept nothing but cruel': Men on secret Facebook group where women name and (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=968211)

alover 18-12-2023 03:31 PM

'Whole concept nothing but cruel': Men on secret Facebook group where women name and

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/wh...and-shame-guys

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=22901760

Archer 18-12-2023 03:45 PM

Re: 'Whole concept nothing but cruel': Men on secret Facebook group where women name

Guys have sbf, let women have their thing.

But if a woman is really looking to get attached, being in the group is probably not going to help.
I don't see how being in a group of rejected women can be beneficial to those looking to get attached.

sbwow 18-12-2023 03:53 PM

Re: 'Whole concept nothing but cruel': Men on secret Facebook group where women name

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archer (Post 22914317)

But if a woman is really looking to get attached, being in the group is probably not going to help.
I don't see how being in a group of rejected women can be beneficial to those looking to get attached.

Wait till your photo is uploaded there and your neighbor and next-door aunty starts sharing and gossiping about your private life on social media. HAHAHA.

Archer 18-12-2023 04:01 PM

We also upload photos of girls in sbf and comment.
I don't do social media so does not concern me, never did find the concept of social media enticing or interesting.

I would rephrase my earlier wordings from let women have their thing to let rejected women have their thing.

alover 18-12-2023 04:12 PM

even if untrue rumour, 1 spread to 10, 10 spread to 100, sooner or later not true also become true.

sbwow 18-12-2023 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archer (Post 22914364)
We also upload photos of girls in sbf and comment.
I don't do social media so does not concern me, never did find the concept of social media enticing or interesting.

I would rephrase my earlier wordings from let women have their thing to let rejected women have their thing.

They can still take a photo of you in person, upload it and start tarnishing your reputation.
Your family members, Neighbors, relatives and friends will know you went viral, and you get rated for your sex performance in bed. HAHAHA.
People don't want to do business with you, or you get fired from your job. HAHAHA.

Freshguy 18-12-2023 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archer (Post 22914317)

Facebook kind of open though. If they had a sammygirlforum I wouldn't be bothered as much.

loo_poop 18-12-2023 05:17 PM

Guys are just sensitive la. We have tons of telegram groups and sex forums, women can go ahead and post. Those that argue sbf not so open - hello, sometimes the rumors and leaks get so bad that the girls have to post disclaimers on their own IG/tiktoks. Same thing la.

If we attach picture/videos/links of girls masturbating to be shared, I think this facebook group is pretty mild la.

Archer 18-12-2023 05:42 PM

I would honestly put it this way, if you start worrying or caring about what such a group says about you, the problem is not with the group.

Just view it with amusement, which I do.

Or you can view it as the equivalent of a FR thread ;)

alover 21-12-2023 02:08 PM

heard the group is invite only. guys unlikely can join but any girl can register an account on sammyboy.

sbwow 21-12-2023 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alover (Post 22921857)
heard the group is invite only. guys unlikely can join but any girl can register an account on sammyboy.

Someone is getting worried. Fucked too many girls afraid of getting exposed? HAHAHA.