The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Ipoh FL (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=82900)

sgarsemen 19-03-2008 06:43 PM

Ipoh FL

Going to Ipoh soon, anyone has FL info. Mind sharing?

Local, PRC or Viet also good...

sgarsemen 22-03-2008 12:10 PM

Re: Ipoh FL

firmed "Dead Town"... :mad:

madscrew 22-07-2008 08:04 PM

Friend..

To be honest, Sitiawan is not firmed to be a DEAD town..these lobang is hidey hidey everywhere.. I am a Sitiawanese and been screwing around young chicko fromk Vietnams, Sitiawan is used to be a apek PRC style, but now, we called it Kampung Vietnam...if you notice

They are not like FL, or pros, but just a part timers who wants extra bucks during nite time..so it is FRESH from FARM!!!.

There are KTV also in Sitiawan, if you notice. The place will be Taman Sentosa, Sitiawan. Ask for any sitiawanese..they will know.

So dont simply comment on Sitiawan is a dead town..I am A Sitiawanese fucker who fuck all around, the the lobang still exist there.

hoho99 23-07-2008 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by madscrew (Post 2916201)
To be honest, Sitiawan is not firmed to be a DEAD town..these lobang is hidey hidey everywhere.. I am a Sitiawanese and been screwing around young chicko fromk Vietnams, Sitiawan is used to be a apek PRC style, but now, we called it Kampung Vietnam...if you notice

hey bro, mind to share more info about this place Sitiawan. Where is it located and how to get there from Ipoh?

afiz 04-08-2008 07:35 AM

hey..share with me bro..thanks bro~!

afx2222 05-08-2008 04:00 AM

Since this thread is is titled IPOH FL then why demanding for the the downtown stocks? There're lots of FLs in ipoh, especially the mainland stocks. If you want some new refreshment, there're few joints where you can reach out local chics. Ipoh got not no bakso, as always, our favourite is the minahs.

If you pm for ctcs and info, I won't hesitate 2 share but not specifically contrary to what you about to venture.

lannylim 07-08-2008 06:50 PM

Hi Sifu afx2222,

Kindly share the IPOH with me...i'm eagerly need it!!!

Thanks in advance

bangbangben 11-08-2008 04:06 PM

I have afew PRC FL at Syuen Hotel only...

Heard around Lucky hotel area is rather "happening". But even some local boys told me that area is rather messy.

sgarsemen 13-08-2008 07:08 AM

bro, no point fk there...
facility damn kaw run down...
not recommend @ all... :eek:

Syuen? Mind to share... :confused:

afiz 15-08-2008 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by afx2222 (Post 2947955)
Since this thread is is titled IPOH FL then why demanding for the the downtown stocks? There're lots of FLs in ipoh, especially the mainland stocks. If you want some new refreshment, there're few joints where you can reach out local chics. Ipoh got not no bakso, as always, our favourite is the minahs.

If you pm for ctcs and info, I won't hesitate 2 share but not specifically contrary to what you about to venture.

bro,share with me..tq bro.

jks6long 16-08-2008 11:13 PM

Hi bros, need your advise here.

I am heading over to play golf n Ipoh with a friend sometime in Sep. Would like to book 2 girls for the whole night while staying at the golf resort. Can do the pickup in KL on in Ipoh or around the club area. Would prefer local, PRC or Viets in that order.

Appreciate it. Kindly post here or pm me if can share or provid any advise.

Thanks, jks6long