The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Masturbate before visiting ML (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=850841)

Venti0000 13-12-2021 12:49 PM

Masturbate before visiting ML

I not sure if this question was asked. Would like to find out is it advisable to masturbate and release one load before visiting ML ?

CowardPotato 13-12-2021 12:52 PM

Re: Masturbate before visiting ML

Quote:

Originally Posted by Venti0000 (Post 20990194)
I not sure if this question was asked. Would like to find out is it advisable to masturbate and release one load before visiting ML ?

Why? You wanna release by her mah. She only MAssage no service. So you no need worry about release too early.
Later she fap ur dick hard hard so u come out u pain
If say go for FL and you got performance issue then okay la
But if gonna go massage and happy ending. Just let her guide u till release nia

opqwopqw 13-12-2021 02:03 PM

Can also la. If you are those that release fast, then advisable to do so. So that u can fuck longer

candle2000 13-12-2021 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Venti0000 (Post 20990194)

It all depends who is the masseuse working on your body.

If she provides intense teasing and sensual strokes around the private parts,
then it is better to self DIY before the massage session. At least you can last the 60 minutes session.

Nowadays it is difficult to find even with those ubiquitous $88 massage which mostly "touch a little here and there".

Also if you are very sensitive to a lady's touch and marikata easily, better do a DIY first.

I also know of guys who marikata during annual medical examination by female healtcare workers. So it boils down to each individual ability to control the erection and misfiring upon being massage.

bebe69 13-12-2021 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by candle2000 (Post 20990317)

then it is better to self DIY before the massage session. At least you can last the 60 minutes session.

Nowadays it is difficult to find even with those ubiquitous $88 massage which mostly "touch a little here and there".

Also if you are very sensitive to a lady's touch and marikata easily, better do a DIY first.

I also know of guys who marikata during annual medical examination by female healtcare workers. So it boils down to each individual ability to control the erection and misfiring upon being massage.

Pardon the noob question but does marikata mean erection?

opqwopqw 13-12-2021 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bebe69 (Post 20990318)
Pardon the noob question but does marikata mean erection?

Yes.... thata what it means

bebe69 13-12-2021 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by opqwopqw (Post 20990321)
Yes.... thata what it means

Thank you. Learned something new today!

Venti0000 13-12-2021 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by candle2000 (Post 20990317)

Interesting thoughts. Thanks for sharing.

Cshkev 13-12-2021 02:53 PM

Why would you wanna do that bro. Go find ML all this is to enjoy and relax. Why diy when you pay money to enjoy lei.
Come here for good time, not long time.

sexcision 13-12-2021 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cshkev (Post 20990411)
Why would you wanna do that bro. Go find ML all this is to enjoy and relax. Why diy when you pay money to enjoy lei.
Come here for good time, not long time.

If need to pay 100 dollar regardless of time taken, I would say 30 min of enjoyment is much better than 5 mins.

CheongingEdge 13-12-2021 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexcision (Post 20990416)
If need to pay 100 dollar regardless of time taken, I would say 30 min of enjoyment is much better than 5 mins.

Ya, if it's a "once you fire that's it" type of ML, maybe your aim may be to last longer, but if it's those ML who after you fire, clean up, still press here press there or even better, still allow you to roam etc, then no need make yourself until so stress la.

Though the latter type is quite rate, but not impossible to find.

Venti0000 13-12-2021 03:13 PM

Is it possible to get ML only to start HJ after 30 mins of massage ? Or there is no option ? Haha

loneyheart 13-12-2021 03:18 PM

If u r a gan chong king tat shoot fast then DIY 1st lor tats provided u can cum again when svc extra by her :)

newfoundsky 13-12-2021 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Venti0000 (Post 20990440)
Is it possible to get ML only to start HJ after 30 mins of massage ? Or there is no option ? Haha

Some ML would ask if you want HJ first or later :D

moomoo38 13-12-2021 03:18 PM

I used to regularly visit an ML and I found that I last longer the more times I visited her.

So my advice is just don't be too anxious during the session lah. Just relax and enjoy, so you won't shoot out so early.