The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Has anyone got Vasectomy (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=729068)

ilovelife.now 18-05-2019 11:14 PM

Has anyone got Vasectomy

How much time it took? How expensive (foreigner here) and whats the recovery period? Any reliable doctors?

lucuher 20-05-2019 01:08 PM

Re: Has anyone got Vasectomy

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilovelife.now (Post 18708176)
How much time it took? How expensive (foreigner here) and whats the recovery period? Any reliable doctors?

I had the done, but not in Singapore, so I cant help with the costs or legalities around getting it done here, though it should be below 2000 dollars from what I ve heard around here.

From a procedure point of view - it was a pre-check up (pre-op checkup), the procedure itself didnt take more than 30m. At some points rather uncomfortable - when they pull on your tubes, it feels like someone is pulling your guts out. Stitching is not fun either, but all in all, I had dentist visits that were more uncomfortable than this. I was able to drive myself home before the real discomfort started. First day with an ice pack on your balls, first few days a bit uncomfortable to walk when you accidently yank the stitches. After a week my balls were literally blue like Papa Smurfs would have been. After 2 weeks I was back in business :) At that point its actually encouraged in order to "shoot out" whatever live sperm is left alive. After a month you should be sterile and should theoretically check if it was successful - just in case.

macmillan 21-05-2019 02:00 PM

Is the semen less milky when you shoot out? Any difference?

Is it still as satisfying to ejaculate?

Quote:

Originally Posted by lucuher (Post 18714519)
I had the done, but not in Singapore, so I cant help with the costs or legalities around getting it done here, though it should be below 2000 dollars from what I ve heard around here.

From a procedure point of view - it was a pre-check up (pre-op checkup), the procedure itself didnt take more than 30m. At some points rather uncomfortable - when they pull on your tubes, it feels like someone is pulling your guts out. Stitching is not fun either, but all in all, I had dentist visits that were more uncomfortable than this. I was able to drive myself home before the real discomfort started. First day with an ice pack on your balls, first few days a bit uncomfortable to walk when you accidently yank the stitches. After a week my balls were literally blue like Papa Smurfs would have been. After 2 weeks I was back in business :) At that point its actually encouraged in order to "shoot out" whatever live sperm is left alive. After a month you should be sterile and should theoretically check if it was successful - just in case.

lucuher 21-05-2019 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by macmillan (Post 18718927)
Is the semen less milky when you shoot out? Any difference?

Is it still as satisfying to ejaculate?

Zero difference. She wont be able to tell the different, you wont be able to tell the difference. I think the sperm content in the semen is like less that 5%, so you wouldnt really notice volume changes. Colour is the same still.

spotter542 22-05-2019 01:09 AM

Has anyone got Vasectomy

Just curious ah , will it make you less man ?
In terms of psychology

Bulus 22-05-2019 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lucuher (Post 18719257)
wont be able to tell the difference

That itself i think is a very big plus point ;)

lucuher 22-05-2019 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spotter542 (Post 18721406)

Just curious ah , will it make you less man ?
In terms of psychology

The only risk/impact in terms of psychology is that you become very aware that you can raw whomever you want without getting them pregnant, so you may become a tad careless :D

For some reason women love it and they are much more likely to let you raw & CIP.

roy2920 27-05-2019 04:36 PM

I think this is the best decision so far. Worry free bonking. But, sometimes feel worry when going for HJ as some ML squeezed the ball too hard.

lucuher 28-05-2019 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roy2920 (Post 18745936)
I think this is the best decision so far. Worry free bonking. But, sometimes feel worry when going for HJ as some ML squeezed the ball too hard.

Why? They don’t slice your balls wide open. Nothing will pop out!

roy2920 02-06-2019 02:06 PM

Just the anxiety I guess, that the tube will be reconnected.

lucuher 02-06-2019 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roy2920 (Post 18770818)
Just the anxiety I guess, that the tube will be reconnected.

not likely nowadays, to prevent this they dont just cut it, they cut out a slightly longer piece, burn the ends and tie them up.

wattalku 10-06-2019 05:53 PM

where did you do your procedure and how much did it cost? I am also thinking of doing.

seed9999 24-08-2019 09:19 PM

Got my done at a private clinic at Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre, the whole process is quite simple and fast. Costed about 3k. Drop them an inquiry online, they call back to book the first consultation appointment. When down with my wife for consultation, and booked the actual day surgery a week later. One the surgery day, the whole surgery process took around 30-35 mins, in an out of the clinic in around 1 hour.
And yes during the surgery you will feel that they are pulling on the ball to get to the duct, personally hated that sensation.
Just take note you cannot bath for the first 24 hours and remember to wear tight underwear for the first two days. Personally did not experiences pain on the ball or the surgery site. Just do not do any physically exerting activities after the surgery to prevent the stitches from becoming undone.

Darius 13-04-2020 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seed9999 (Post 19117272)
Got my done at a private clinic at Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre, the whole process is quite simple and fast. Costed about 3k. Drop them an inquiry online, they call back to book the first consultation appointment. When down with my wife for consultation, and booked the actual day surgery a week later. One the surgery day, the whole surgery process took around 30-35 mins, in an out of the clinic in around 1 hour.
And yes during the surgery you will feel that they are pulling on the ball to get to the duct, personally hated that sensation.
Just take note you cannot bath for the first 24 hours and remember to wear tight underwear for the first two days. Personally did not experiences pain on the ball or the surgery site. Just do not do any physically exerting activities after the surgery to prevent the stitches from becoming undone.

Any bro can recommend a urologist or doctor that can do this procedure?? Pm me. Seriously considering.

HalimahYakult 23-06-2023 05:57 PM

There's some literature online i read about the tubes reconnecting by themselves after some time post vasectomy?

Also, understand that there is another surgery to reconnect the tubes back? But the longer the wait, the more your sperm count drops or something like that?

Any bros can advise on how legit this is?