The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Encounters with my bf (: (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=163195)

zero90 12-01-2010 09:57 PM

Re: Encounters with my bf (:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheonging101 (Post 4464962)
Well, that's the Singapore Law for you.

All girls below the age of 16 are deemed too stupid to make their sexual decisions. So, if they are engaged in any sexual activities before said age, the male counterpart involved is held fully accountable for such liaisons... whether consensual or not.

Because, in the (blind) eyes of Law, you sis TS, do not have enough cognitive abilities to know what you are doing with your own or someone else's private parts before you reach 16.

So, your BF has commited a crime since 5 years ago and has been continually doing so for 2 years thence. Therefore, we would require his particulars to send him behind bars. :p

Are u a police?

ipwnyou 13-01-2010 01:00 AM

^
lol?

Anyway sis, go on. =p

gentingfw 13-01-2010 01:11 AM

damn good essay...
GP sure pass one if send this in
:p

agentwilson 13-01-2010 02:38 AM

yea...
i also tink its fake...
looks like it

Cheonging101 13-01-2010 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zero90 (Post 4466245)
Are u a police?

Are u God? :p

Of course I'm not police! Geez... humour is lost to some of the bros here...:rolleyes:

Does it even LOOK like I agree with the stupid regulations based on an old & forgotten colonial justice system that is even forgone by its country of origins?

Desiree 13-01-2010 08:30 PM

saliva drooling

damnyou198816 13-01-2010 10:15 PM

xiaobear,you got my upmost respect because it is very very rare for someone especially a girl to write her first time down for other ppl to see,going to pitch my tent here to continue....will up you if i can......:)

xia0bear 14-01-2010 12:53 AM

Thanks for all your support, I'll continue writing soon when I have time (: For those who dislike, you can stop reading. No one is forcing you to read, like seriously. I'm just sharing here, no harm caused right? Don't PM me useless things like asking me to have sex with you(And others more which I'm not gonna elaborate!). You're just cheap dirt! If you think money can satisfy your sexual needs, then I think you're wrong! I won't betray my body for some dirt money cause in the first place, I'm not some whore or prostitute that you can find on the streets ! Sorry, no offence thou (:

kensheeh89 14-01-2010 07:41 AM

nice one sis... continue wif ur story pls campin here for more :p

kensheeh89 14-01-2010 07:42 AM

nice one sis... continue wif ur story pls campin here for more :p

baby85 14-01-2010 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xia0bear (Post 4470491)
Thanks for all your support, I'll continue writing soon when I have time (: For those who dislike, you can stop reading. No one is forcing you to read, like seriously. I'm just sharing here, no harm caused right? Don't PM me useless things like asking me to have sex with you(And others more which I'm not gonna elaborate!). You're just cheap dirt! If you think money can satisfy your sexual needs, then I think you're wrong! I won't betray my body for some dirt money cause in the first place, I'm not some whore or prostitute that you can find on the streets ! Sorry, no offence thou (:

meimei ... ignore those ppl lo , tis is a sex forum , u cant blame wen e guys trying luck on u ..

don be angry over those guys tat u tink is cheap dirt .. =)

happy writing ur story .. jiayou :)