The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Pretty local Cindy 19 years old (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=88082)

Kiva69 17-07-2008 09:46 PM

Re: Pretty local Cindy 19 years old

hi, bro. send you PM already please check it out. THANKS!!!

johnlittle 17-07-2008 09:52 PM

thank for the contact. long long queue...

tonberry 17-07-2008 09:57 PM

Was feeling down so msg bro black taj. Thanks to bro black taj for the arrangement.

Cindy is a cute chatty girl and We talked alot upon meeting. I tink we can continue to talk till time is up bt I dun really wanna waste a chance to bonk.

We started with frenching while I rub her nipples. They got hard easily and I just had to suck them. While sucking her hard nipples, I rub her clit at the same time. Her breathing gets heavier but her pussy was not wet....

I moved down to her pussy and started my licking.....she really enjoys pussy licking...squirming ard in pleasure.....I continue my second wave by fingering her while sucking on her clit...it really got her very high....

eventually she said i bully her enough and she wanted to bully me back....so she moved to suck my nipples followed by bbbj...her bbbj was gentle bt with good suction....and she kept asking if she had sucked too hard which I assured her tt she is doing a good job.

Then the final act of bonking started after capping....and i shot my load

Overall, it was a good experience

Face: 7/10 (quite cute with dimples)
Body: 6.5 (slim)
Boobs: 6 ( i tink A cup or small B)
cathbath: 6 (abit short)
bbbj: 6 ( good but abit short)
frenching: 7 (like gf)
fj : 7.5 (responsive)
gfe: 8 (feels like bonking gf)

She is a very nice girl and wun be around for long. Bros who are meeting her, pls treat her gently.

blacktaj 17-07-2008 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by block11 (Post 2905245)
woooo.... long queue here. is it too late for me to apply? :D

For Blocky? Never too late.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonberry (Post 2905351)
Was feeling down so msg bro black taj. Thanks to bro black taj for the arrangement.

Cindy is a cute chatty girl and We talked alot upon meeting. I tink we can continue to talk till time is up bt I dun really wanna waste a chance to bonk..................

She is a very nice girl and wun be around for long. Bros who are meeting her, pls treat her gently.

Many thanks for the FR.
------------------------------------------------------------

For the rest, pls be patient. I'm processing your PMs as fast as I can.
Thanks for your understanding.

woot 18-07-2008 12:46 AM

Ah, unfortunately l'm not in singapore otherwise sure try, seems like l'm missing out on alot of the local delights!:o

blacktaj 18-07-2008 09:47 AM

Hi Folks,

Cindy wishes to thank all of you for your great response. And especially for tonberry for his quick FR. It is indeed unusual for for a local FL to have a FR posted on the same day of work. Much appreciated.

The response has been quite good, and I have already passed all qualified contacts to the Cindy. I will still be accepting PMs to pass on to her. A gentle reminder to please include your contact details.

Also apologies to our Malay and Indian bros that she can't service you.

OKTs and Agents, you know I have nothing against you folks, being a regular patron. But please respect that this girl has no interest in joining up.

blacktaj 18-07-2008 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woot (Post 2905628)
Ah, unfortunately l'm not in singapore otherwise sure try, seems like l'm missing out on alot of the local delights!:o

Yeah man. Come back quick quick.

Cindy has a few weekend slots still available. So fastest fingers first. after this evening, it will be more difficult for me to check on my PMs. But will still try my best to get the qualified horny bros to Cindy. :)

Chinababes2001 18-07-2008 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blacktaj (Post 2906790)
Yeah man. Come back quick quick.

Cindy has a few weekend slots still available. So fastest fingers first. after this evening, it will be more difficult for me to check on my PMs. But will still try my best to get the qualified horny bros to Cindy. :)

hopefully can get her call before the weekend comes man! hahaha

i dun bonk on weekends :cool:

blacktaj 18-07-2008 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chinababes2001 (Post 2906821)
hopefully can get her call before the weekend comes man! hahaha

i dun bonk on weekends :cool:

Ahh bro... I trying my best to get you a slot. Hee hee.
Hopefully she contacts you. Good luck ok?

Chinababes2001 18-07-2008 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blacktaj (Post 2906851)

Ahh bro... I trying my best to get you a slot. Hee hee.
Hopefully she contacts you. Good luck ok?

sure bro! sitting in office surfing and waiting ;)
LOL :rolleyes:

virginlovers 18-07-2008 04:27 PM

bro...do i qualify?
sent u a pm last night

tridacna 18-07-2008 10:01 PM

First of all, a big thank you to bro blacktaj for the exquisite find on Cindy.

As mentioned by bro tonberry, Cindy is a very chatty girl, She has a nice set of pearlie whites, coupled with a sexy voice.

Met up with her this afternoon and here are my stats on her:

Looks: 7/10
A confirmed SYT, and the sort that would deserve a second look if she strut the streets.

Body: 7/10
Has good curves, not skinny but definitely not fat as mentioned by blacktaj. Some bros may be a bit turned off by her tattoos as she has large ones on her thighs. Not an ugly sight for me though :)

BBBJ: 7/10
The suction is just right, eyes looking at you while bj-ing. Shiok!

FJ: 7.5/10 (doggy: 8/10)
The bonking is good. Willing to try many positions, and she has a perfect round butt for doggy.

GFE: 8/10
Very chatty, actually stayed a while longer with me as her next appt is also at the same hotel.

once again, thank you so much to bro blacktaj for his wonderful lobang. Take care!

blacktaj 18-07-2008 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tridacna (Post 2907543)
First of all, a big thank you to bro blacktaj for the exquisite find on Cindy.

As mentioned by bro tonberry, Cindy is a very chatty girl, She has a nice set of pearlie whites, coupled with a sexy voice.

GFE: 8/10
Very chatty, actually stayed a while longer with me as her next appt is also at the same hotel.

once again, thank you so much to bro blacktaj for his wonderful lobang. Take care!

Yo. Thanks for the FR. Yeah.. love her voice too. I miss her already..

tonberry 18-07-2008 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blacktaj (Post 2907709)
I miss her already..

me too bro...i tink the gf feeling, i should put 10....

gysHLL 19-07-2008 12:03 AM

pls pm me her contact...:)